Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Photo Essay




Above are pictures of Squishy, Cinder, Ember, and Ash. Lately I have had a few pets get cancer. They won't last the year, so I have been trying to take as many pictures of them as possible. The pets with cancer are not these cats. In the process of taking pictures of those with cancer, I'm also trying to take pictures of those without. These pictures are of all the cats in my life. The top one of Squishy is black and white because she no longer lives with me. (Don't be sad, she is still alive and happy.) I tried to antique that picture as well as remove some cloth in the photo that didn't belong. The lower pictures were cropped, color enhanced, and blurred and sharpened. I did this to make the pictures appear more as portraits, and also to emphasize the cats eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment